Tuesday, July 20, 2010

William is coming soon!

That's right, folks- we finally picked a name! Our son will be William Robert. It was a battle, but we finally buckled down and decided! If I had my way, we'd call him Liam... but, it looks like I won't be getting my way, so Will it is! I do love the nickname Will, so I can't complain, but I just love Liam. Oh well... can't win them all! It's nice to have the name chosen finally!

My due date is July 27th (a week from today), but if Will doesn't make his appearance this week then I will be induced on Sunday, the 25th first thing in the morning. Phew! It's so close! Now, last time they scheduled an induction for me (pregnant with Kate), I never made it to my induction date. However, I was also a week overdue the day I delivered... so it is totally likely I'll make it to the induction. I do like the element of surprise and going into labor spontaneously, but since I am already dilated and effaced, I am not opposed to the induction.

So this time next week, we'll have our little man! Looking forward to being a family of four!

His room is all finished and looks pretty darn good considering all the DIY stuff I did... I'm really happy with it!






2 comments:

Shelley said...

So So Cute. Im so glad you went with William Robert... I loved it.

Michele C said...

Wow! The nursery looks incredible! Love the name Good luck tonight!