Monday, August 4, 2008

Mamarazzi class!

This past weekend I had the opportunity to learn how the heck to use my DSLR *out* of auto mode! I actually wasn't using auto too much- mostly Av (aperture priority). Occasionally I'd try manual mode, but it never yielded very good results. Now, I feel so much more confident with my camera and I learned that editing is AMAZING! Adobe Lightroom is a phenominal program... I think I'm in love. I didn't realize when I bought my camera that this would become such a fun little hobby.

Poor Kate... she is destined to be at the end of my camera for the rest of her life!

Here are some of my favorites from the class! The little guy we shot on Saturday was so sweet and SUCH a trooper... look at his sweet little eyes! Adorable!






And of course, I had to try out my new found skills on Kate...







I am thinking I should probably start up a blog strictly for photos, since this could get a bit ridiculous. If I do, you'll hear about it!

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Hey my friend Val was at that class! Here's her blog:

http://valerieackermanphotography.blogspot.com/

Your photos look great!

The Hunnicutts said...

Yours are great. I love the one of your feet with the flowers.