Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I miss Matt!

I've realized this week that I often take my fantastic husband for granted. He has been gone since Friday on a fishing trip with his brothers and it has been just Kate and I. As much as I have really enjoyed the time for the two of us, I miss seeing them together. There is just something about watching my husband and our daughter interact that makes everything alright in the world. Yeah... cheeseball, I know. Mushy, indeed. But what can you do- I'm a sap. Lucky for me, he'll be home tomorrow.

In an attempt to not be a fatty-fatty-fat-fat any longer, I've been working with a trainer in hopes of becoming a toned, shapely, hot young mom. This last time I worked out with her, I got my butt kicked. My quads hurt SO bad afterward, that getting down on the floor to play with Kate had to be a hilarious site. I've seriously been having to hold onto furniture to lower myself onto chairs... it is out of control. But the burn is good, right? Hopefully it means something is working.

Well, before I curl up with my trashy magazine and celebrities and fashion, here are a couple more pictures... because what blog post is complete with out some Kate pics?



1 comment:

Robyn said...

She is getting even cuter every day!