Tuesday, May 1, 2007

2nd Trimester, here we come!

Well, from what I have read your 2nd trimester begins anywhere from 12 weeks, to 13 weeks 3 days to 14 weeks 4 days... so whatever. I'm pretty much out of the 1st trimester which is an exciting milestone! Chances of miscarriage drop significantly now, only 1% or something. Not that I have been too worried since the ultrasound, but still- it sounds good!

This past weekend we had our high school youth group All Nighter! We saw a movie, then headed to broomball. This was tricky... I couldn't risk falling, because of my love bug, so I had to make up some excuse not to play. "I pulled something in my back". I lied. But to be fair, my back does tend to hurt these days. I lived through the night and am still catching up on my sleep, though I think I am finally human again. Maybe.

On Saturday our friends will be coming to our house for a Cinco de Mayo party... little do they know that we'll be telling them some big exciting news! I can't wait to tell them... it has been so hard keeping it from everyone. I hope they are excited for us!

I've been feeling pretty good... tired, but good. I feel a little sickly tonight. I'm sure it will pass though. My belly is starting to stick out a wee bit. When I suck in my gut, it won't go in below my belly button :) It is quite cute. Unfortunately, to the untrained eye, I just look like a fatty right now. This morning I had to hold my pants together with a hair tie... through the button hole and wrapped around the button. Very classy. Too poochy to button up, to small to sport any maternity clothes (which I am ok with because they really aren't attractive). I have to get up to pee in the middle of the night every night now. That isn't so enjoyable, but oh well.

Well... that is all the happenings I can think of right now. More to come soon!

No comments: