Wednesday, April 4, 2007

The Week 8 Blahs...

Yesterday was not pretty. I popped out of bed in the morning, as usual, to make some toast before our walk around the lake. I got into the bathroom and ohhhhhhhh nelly... the nausea hit. Hard. I walked into the kitchen and had some OJ... didn't help. I crawled back in bed and informed Matt that our walk for the morning was ruined. I slept for another hour and felt a bit better when I got up to go to work, but the whole day was kind of icky.

I feel better today... but very tired. Went home for lunch and took a nap... and now I don't want to work.

I told the pastor (my boss) on Friday... he was so excited for us! I wanted to give him fair warning that I wouldn't be going backpacking this year. The doctor ok'ed houseboats, but it was a "no way" as far as backpacking!

Well... not much new right now. Our next appointment isn't until April 17th. We'll get to hear the little love's heartbeat again! The last time it was 156bpm... we'll see if it gets any faster. The old wives' tale says that if the heartbeat is above 140bpm, then the baby is a girl... we'll see!

No comments: