Thursday, March 1, 2012

It is time.

This poor neglected blog! Looking back on this blog, I was so good about updating and keeping the memories coming when I was pregnant with Katie! Turns out that blogging was much easier before I had kids!

So I haven't updated in quite some time and I was getting ready to post the birth story of our latest addition, Kennedy Eloise, when I realized- its time. Time to close one door and open another. I'll be turning this blog into a book for myself soon, and am starting a new one to remember the memories that are to come! Maybe I'll feel less pressure if I'm starting anew... it is a little sad looking through the last two pages of this poor little bloggy and seeing how few times I've updated in the span of two years!

So, that's that! If the happenings of our little life still intrigue you, follow along with us at The Life of Five!

No comments: