Saturday, October 23, 2010

Picaboo Book

Do you Groupon? I do! Every day, in every city, there is a special deal that offers awesome discounts on everything from food, to lodging, to classes... and beyond. It's fantastic! A month or so ago, Picaboo was offering $100 worth of their product for only $25. I hit the "BUY" button and excitedly downloaded the software to get started on Kate's first year album!

I had every intention of doing an amazing, elaborate scrapbook for her. I have the paper. The stickers. All the knick-knacks. And.... no time or energy for it. So, I thought this would be a good compromise- and Picaboo did not disappoint! They have all kinds of "scrapbook" looking backgrounds and great layouts for the photos. The flat fee goes up to 20 pages- well, her book was over 80 pages, so there was a little extra cost involved, but with the Groupon it was all good!

I was SO pleased when our book arrived! Here are some photos- they don't do the real thing justice!








There was recently another Groupon for Picaboo- $35 for $100 worth of product. Guess who will be making another book soon???

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Ahhhh I love the book!! I hope they do another groupon soon - so sad I missed these :( LOVE the pic on the back cover too - who took it?

Alison said...

Kristen- it was Erin Tukua... she was just starting out at the time and she is a brilliant photographer! www.erintukuaphotography.com