Thursday, April 15, 2010

Projects!

Here are some pics of the projects in progress!

Putting my ideas together for the little man's nursery:


And a closer look at the fabric...


I'm completely in love with the little guitars... it's so stinking fun! I've got to take the fabric over to Lowe's to pick out a great paint color for the room. I'm hoping for a light aqua shade... I haven't decided whether I want to do a brown chair rail or not. It's a pretty small room, so I don't want to go too crazy. Might be better to keep it simple.

And after about 3 months of the unfinished letters sitting upstairs waiting for me to tackle them: Kathryn's new wall letters! I painted them to coordinate with the Target Love & Nature bedding... its so cute! The scalloped frames were a HUGE pain, but worth it in the end.








The bedding:


3 comments:

Kristen said...

I don't know how I never saw this blog before! I love the ideas for the nursery and LOVE Kate's room!!

Manda said...

I would LOVE to know where you found those small wooden guitar cut outs. I am doing my babies room in the same fabric by Michael Miller, just a different color scheme. LOVE LOVE LOVE Will's room!!!

Alison said...

Hi Manda! I ordered them from www.wmidesigns.com- you can get them in any size/ thickness you want! Looove that Michael Miller pattern- ALL the color schemes!