Friday, April 4, 2008

Oh, poop.

4 days. In a row. Kat has blown out her diaper and it goes EVERYWHERE! On Wednesday, it was up to her armpits. Seriously sick. I have grown immune to being grossed out by these explosions, but it is just a pain! I carry two extra onesies and a pair of Babylegs with me wherever we go (Babylegs are great! Check them out: http://www.babylegs.net/) just in case of disasters.

I think we may have gotten a bad box of diapers, because this never seemed to happen before. I think she is in the right size, too. Hmm, who knows.

Kat is through the first hour of a nap in her crib and is still sleeping! Wowwy! I'm so proud. Now if she would just go down at night without pitching a fit, I'd be even more excited! Every night this week, she'll eat, sleep for about an hour, then wake up crying... trying to soothe her back to sleep takes a good hour some nights. Matt is great at it, though. Phew!

I think that it all for our adventures lately... we're fast approaching month #5! In an attempt to learn a bit about taking pictures with backlight, check out the cheeky little smile we caught... isn't she the most?!

No comments: