Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sleeping through the night...

is AMAZING! Last night, Kat slept from about 10pm until 5:50am! So incredibly beautiful! She has made the transition to her crib quite nicely... I think it was harder on me to move her out of our room than it was on her! She definitely sleeps better now that she doesn't slip out of her papasan seat and doesn't get woken up each time Matt or I turn over in bed. She is doing so great in her crib the past couple nights- I love it! We're still swaddling her, but that is ok... I think as long as it helps her get a good nights' sleep, then it is ok. Everything I've read says we'll know when it is time to break her from the swaddle habit- guess we'll see!




She is such a good girl and I am so blessed! Poor thing though, she must have the most sensitive skin! We got the infected neck under control, and now she has some infection on her toe! Geez. So, she is getting antibiotics 3x a day for 10 days... hopefully that will clear it up. If it isn't one thing with this girl, it is another! Oh well- I'd much rather deal with these minor irritations than with some of the terrible illnesses that have been going around! Rotavirus, RSV and the flu are rampant right now... I do not want her to have to go through that, so we're big on handwashing these days!

She is doing so well... I love our baby!

No comments: