Friday, February 8, 2008

If you are the inventor of baby swings...

...I will kiss you on the mouth. No, seriously. You are amazing.

The only way I get anything done (and the only way Kat naps) is because of her swing. And to all you who call swings "Neglect-O-Matics"- shut up. My daughter is VERY well taken care of, very cuddled and spends plenty of time not in her swing THANKYOUVERYMUCH!

Soooo, I got my new camera... and I won't lie, it's cool. Now I just need to figure out how the heck to use it. The fully automatic mode takes some great shots, but I want the real deal. I bought a book and am looking for a class... we'll see. I tried to do a little "photoshoot" with Kat yesterday, but she was in her Fussypants McGee personna, so it didn't last long. We'll try again today, of course.

The last two nights, darling Kathryn has forgotten that she is no longer a newborn... meaning, she has been waking up every two hours again! Weak! I only fed her twice... the other two time I just re-swaddled her and put her back down. What a crazy little monkey.

No comments: