Monday, June 25, 2007

It's Alive!!!!!

Woo! Feeling that little girl moving around in there is a crazy, crazy thing! I'm not sure that I ever could have imagined what it would feel like. There isn't really a way to describe it. At first, around 17 weeks, it was kind of like popcorn popping in there. Very light, and not too often.

Now at 20 weeks, I can feel her everyday- mostly at night. I have been able to feel her from the outside only a few times, but it isn't common yet. Matt *might* have felt her last night, but he wasn't sure. He said he couldn't tell whether it was her or if it was his own heartbeat in his hand. Hehe. Soon enough it will be pretty obvious!

My head is constantly swimming with thoughts of how to decorate her nursery, what her name will be, what she will look like... I am so in love with her already! There is so much cute baby stuff out there- and the little girl stuff is so precious! Right now most of the clothes are summer outfits, so I have managed to keep it together... but woo! When those fall outfits start hitting stores, we're done for!

The belly is rounding out nicely... though I'm still not sure that strangers can tell I'm preggo and not just chubby. However, I am rubbing my belly or putting my hands on my belly so often that I guess one would deduce that I am with child. Who knows.

We're half-way to having our little girl! 20 weeks seemed soooooo far away when I first found out I was pregnant, but looking back it has flown by! I am enjoying it while it lasts... November is just around the corner and our little girl will be making her debut before we know it!

No comments: